DX3 3Ch DSMR
With the DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® radio system, even budget-conscious bashers and RTR owners can enjoy the benefits of the best Spektrum™ technology!
- DSMR® Technology for superior range, response and interference resistance
- 3-Channel operation (Steering, Throttle, AUX1)
- Smart Technology ready with the included SR315 receiver
- New styling focused on ergonomics
- Foam covered steering wheel for better control
- Convenient voltage level indicator for Smart batteries
- Supports the on-demand traction control of AVC® technology
- Servo reversing and trim dial
- 3-position throttle limiter
The DX3 is much more than an economical 3-channel transmitter. Together with the included SR315 receiver, it’s the most affordable radio system that offers the superior range, response, and interference resistance of exclusive Spektrum DSMR technology. Plus, drivers using the DX3 are also equipped to enjoy the breakthroughs of innovative Spektrum Smart Technology.
Install a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery and Smart Firma™ ESC in your model, and you can view vehicle battery capacity at a glance on the DX3 transmitter’s convenient voltage level indicator.
Needed to Complete
(4) AA Transmitter Batteries
What’s in the Box?
- (1) Spektrum™ DX3™ Smart DSMR® 3-Channel Transmitter
- (1) SR315 3-Channel DSMR® Sport Receiver
- (1) Product Manual
- ERGONOMIC TRANSMITTER DESIGNThe ergonomic design of the DX3™ transmitter provides a feel that any driver will appreciate. Its overall low weight allows all-day driving with minimal fatigue. The control layout is amazingly intuitive – the servo reversing switches, steering and throttle trim dials, AVC/steering rate dial and 3-position throttle limiter are all perfectly positioned to be quickly accessible when needed and out of the way when not in use. An easy to grip, foam-covered steering wheel also contributes to exceptional comfort and precise control that all surface modelers will enjoy.
The DX3™ transmitter is built around proven Spektrum™ DSMR® 2.4GHz frequency-agile technology. The range and response of DSMR technology is outstanding, particularly in noisy 2.4GHz environments. It can used with any surface application and is backwards-compatible with Spektrum DSM2® receivers.
AVC® (ACTIVE VEHICLE CONTROL®)
The DX3™ radio system supports the on-demand traction control of Spektrum™ AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) technology. With an AVC® system, you can dial in extra stability as needed to carve corners or nail jumps without backing off the power. You have full-throttle freedom over rough terrain, slick surfaces and loose dirt. When you don’t want the extra traction, just dial back the stability and get loose. The DX3 transmitter’s AVC system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of minute steering and throttle adjustments per second to keep you precisely on the line you want to hold.