VOLANTEX P40 WARHAWK 4CH 400MM BRUSHED W/GYRO EPP RTF
DUE IN STOCK ON 31/07/22!
The Curtiss P-40 Warhawk is an American single-engined, single-seat, all-metal fighter and ground-attack aircraft that first flew in 1938. The P-40 design was a modification of the previous Curtiss P-36 Hawk which reduced development time and enabled a rapid entry into production and operational service. The Warhawk was used by most Allied powers during World War II, and remained in frontline service until the end of the war. It was the third most-produced American fighter of World War II, after the P-51 and P-47; by November 1944, when production of the P-40 ceased, 13,738 had been built, all at Curtiss-Wright Corporation’s main production facilities in Buffalo, New York.
P-40 Warhawk was the name the United States Army Air Corps gave the plane, and after June 1941, the USAAF adopted the name for all models, making it the official name in the U.S. for all P-40s. The British Commonwealth and Soviet air forces used the name Tomahawk for models equivalent to the original P-40, P-40B, and P-40C, and the name Kittyhawk for models equivalent to the P-40D and all later variants.
- High-strength EPP foam and carbon fibre reinforcement.
- Utilizes 1020 high-efficiency coreless motor, with stronger power.
- 6-axis gyroscope. It has a stable, fast and accurate flight attitude, which is especially suitable for beginners to fly.
- Using 2.4GHZ communication protocol, can play several airplanes at same time.
- With a one-key rollover function, novices can also make cool actions.
- One-key return home function, after setting according to the manual, you can use this button to make the aircraft fly back when you can’t see the aircraft clearly.
- Professional customized high-rate lithium polymer 3.7V 400mah 20C battery with high discharge rate and long service life. The flight time is about 15 minutes, and the normal use can reach 500+ cycles.
- Dedicated USB 3.7V lithium battery charger, with balance charge and charge stability function.
- Model: P40 Warhawk
- Wingspan: 400mm (15.75 inches)
- Length: 317mm (12.48 inches)
- Flying weight: 0.1lbs
- Material: EPP
- Motor: 1020 Coreless Motor
- Battery: 3.7V 400mah 20C
- Charger: USB cable
- Remote control: 2.4GHz 4CH
- Remote control distance: more than 200 meters
- Experience level: Beginners
- Where to play: Outdoor
- Is Assembly required: No
- Flight time: 15mins
- 1 x Volantex P40 Warhawk 2.4GHz RC Airplane RTF
- 1 x 2.4GHz Handset
- 1 x 3.7v 400mah 20C Battery
- 1 x USB Charger
Required to Complete?
4 x AA Batteries for Handset