UHU plast liquid is a special glue for assembling polystyrene and a wide range of plastic materials. It comes with an integrated brush which makes it suitable for surface assemblies. UHU plast is a thin liquid adhesive which forms a tough elastic, cystal-clear adhesive film.
For polystyrene models as well as to bond with other materials such as wood, cardboard and paper. Not suitable for Styrofoam®, PE nor PP.
Use and Handling Instructions
- Surfaces must be thoroughly clean, dry and free of dust and grease
- Apply a thin layer of adhesive to one side
- Place parts together and hold in place for a short time
- Do not wipe off any remnant adhesive while wet, but wait until it has hardened and remove by using a sharp knife or a cutter
- Firm after approx 5 -10 minutes
- Final strength achieved after 24
- Special adhesive for assembling polystyrene parts and a wide ranges of plastic materials.
- Particularly suitable for surface assemblies thanks to its integrated brush
- Thin liquid adhesive forms a tough elastic, crystal clear film
- The thin cannula enable precise application on places with difficult access.
- Highly firm bonding achieved by dissolving the surface of the plastic (cold welding).
- The tough elastic adhesive film stays crystal-clear and has gap-filling properties.
- Screw-off fine applicator tip specially designed for sticking interfacing.