TEAM ASSOCIATED CR12 FORD F-150 PICK-UP RTR – BLUE
The CR12 Trail Series 4×4 truck may be small in size, but it is packed full of features. This rig comes Ready-To-Run with Reedy Power electronics and meets S.O.R.R.C.A. class 1 and 2 rules right out of the box. No need to prep or build your rig; just charge it and you’re ready to hit the trails!
Designed not only for scale looks with realistic wheels, tires and a licensed Ford F-150 Pick-Up body, the CR12 is built for performance as well. The steel ladder frame chassis provides the perfect backbone for this rugged little rig. The 4-link suspension, threaded shocks, and soft rubber tires give the grip and performance needed to climb over the roughest terrain. Transferring power to the rocks is a compact 3-gear transmission, front steel CVA axles, and includes metal-shield ball bearings.
Get ready to hit the trails — and look good while doing it — with the CR12 Trail Series 4×4 truck!
Team Associated CR12 Ford F-150 Pick-Up RTR Features:
- Metal front CVA and rear solid axle shafts with 12mm hex adapters
- Metal 4-link front and rear suspension
- Fully adjustable, threaded, fluid-filled shocks
- Chassis-mounted steering (CMS) servo
- 13.98:1 ratio 3-gear transmission with integrated motor mount
- 16-piece metal-shield ball bearing set
- 2.4GHz XP transmitter and receiver
- Water-resistant Reedy Power speed control with high-current T-plug connector
- 850mAh Li-Ion 7.4V 2-cell battery and USB charger
- Reedy brushed 380 motor
- Black anodized aluminium battery/radio tray with hook and loop hold-down strap
- Spring-loaded, heavy-duty servo saver
- Official Licensed 1980 Ford F-150 custom Flareside body
- Two body colours to choose from, Blue or Black
- Chrome-plated front/rear bumpers and grill
- 4-piece High Intensity LED Set
- Chrome-plated scale 1.55 wheels with soft compound off-road tyres
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Truck
- Scale Size: 1:12 Scale
- Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
- Length: 372mm (14.65in)
- Width: 178mm (7.01in)
- Wheelbase: 225mm (8.86in)
- Weight: 1110g (2.45lbs)
- Drive: 4WD
- Please Note: This kit is sold in RTR (Ready-to-Run) format but requires AA batteries for completion.