The Tamiya R/C XR311 Combat Support Vehicle in 1/12 scale is the latest in the off road radio controlled buggy series of Tamiya re-releases.
The XR311 is a re-release kit that was originally available in 1977. It was Tamiya’s first suspension equipped RC buggy. The 2012 re-release incorporates modern improvements while maintaining the basic layout of the original.
- Scale: 1/12
- Overall length: 405mm
- Overall width: 173mm
- Overall height: 135mm
- Clearance: 15mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Tread (front/rear): 140/144mm
- Chassis material: duralumin 52S
- Steering tie rods: 2 segments of an equal length
- Suspension: front and rear double wishbone
- Caster angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Camber angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Toe angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Dampers: none
- Drive system: rear wheel drive
- Diff. gear system: no
- Speed Controller: electronic speed controller (Not included)
- Tyre width (front and rear): 29mm
- Tyre diameter (front/rear): 75mm
- Tread pattern (front and rear): balloon tyre
- Compatible with 7.2 volt stick-type battery packs.
- Realistic injection-moulded body features cockpit details and a driver figure.
- Includes Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC (electronic speed control-brushed type)
Required to complete:
1 x 2 Channel Radio
1 x Steering Servo
1 x 7.2v Ni-MH Battery
1 x Mains Charger