Pre-Built, Painted and Ready for a Radio!
Another true Tamiya classic joins the new X-SA series in the form of the Hornet, a childhood dream for many early R/C fans and still highly popular model in the modern day.
The revolutionary 1984 2WD off-road buggy is back and more fun than ever before! The Hornet stands as one of Tamiyas most popular R/C cars ever released, helping launch a 2WD R/C buggy boom worldwide. Featuring excellent performance on both dirt and on-road tracks, this awesome buggy can take on any type of terrain. Just like the original, this re-release features an easy to assemble chassis and drivetrain. The Hornet is perfect for those that used to have one, those that have always wanted one, and for those that want a revolutionary buggy that has earned its place in R/C history.
- Pre-Painted and Decaled Bodyshell
- Overall length: 400mm
- Overall width: 230mm
- Overall height: 150mm
- Weight: 874g
- Solid bathtub frame with side bumpers
- Independent swing axle front suspension with friction dampers
- Rolling rigid axle rear suspension with oil filled dampers
- Sealed rear gearbox
- Original 3-piece assembly wheels
- Straight ribbed racing front tires
- Spiked buggy rear tires
- Reinforced resin bumper
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Includes Type 540 motor and Electronic Speed Controller (TEU-105BK) fitted
Required for Use:
- Transmitter/ Receiver
- Steering Servo
- AA Batteries