The Racing Fighter makes its way to the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series offering an all-around fun 2WD drive on off-road surfaces!
About the X-SA series
Kits are a big part of what we do here at Tamiya, but we also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model – that is why we have come up with the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with our TEU-105BK ESC (electronic speed control) included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, install it, and you’re ready to drive.
• Polycarbonate body and wing are pre-cut and pre-painted, with marking stickers applied.
• Ribbed front and square spike rear tires.
• The DT-03 uses a tough monocoque frame. Big wheelbase (287mm) and tread (front: 221mm, rear: 208mm) measurements give it great performance on- and off-road!
• Front arms have 25-degree skid angle for stable off-road driving.
• Features a sealed rear gearbox with internal gear differential unit, plus a dust cover for R/C equipment.
• A wide range of option parts is available to tune and customize your DT-03 chassis car.
• Includes: TEU-105BK ESC (Electronic Speed Control)
• Requires separately sold: R/C equipment, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack and compatible charger.
Required for Use:
- Transmitter/ Receiver
- Steering Servo
- AA Batteries