The Tamiya R/C Wild One Off Roader Model Kit is a 1/10 scale radio controlled car on the tamiya off-road range.
The Wild One was originally released in 1985. 2012 marks the year it has been re-released to hobbyists who missed the kit the first time around.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Polycaronate body and durable roll cage are mounted on ABS resin bathtub type chassis.
- Semi-Pneumatic grooved front tires and rear spiked tires.
- Polycarbonate drive figure is included.
- Front and rear independent suspension is equipped with Aluminum dampers to offer superb off road performance.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Sticker sheet included (some markings are not recreated on this re-release version)
This model includes ESC. A lot of sellers are removing this and either replacing it with a cheaper version or not including one at all!
Required to complete:
1 x 2 Channel Radio
1 x Steering Servo
1 x 7.2v Ni-MH Battery
1 x Mains Charger