The Vanquish (Item 58076) is a legendary buggy from our R/C back catalogue, and now makes a much-anticipated return as a re-issue named the VQS, with tweaks to bring it into the modern day. We have saved owners some work, too, with a pre-cut and pre-painted body that means you’ll be able to get driving that little bit quicker!
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate, pre-painted and cut, with body mount holes already pre-drilled.
- Body stickers are based upon those in the original release, and just require application to complete the body.
- Bathtub chassis.
- New Parts: Aluminum front uprights and efficient universal shafts are designs inherited from the 2011 re-issue of the Avante (Item 58489).
- Planetary gear differential units from the original Avante.
- Includes 540-Size brushed motor.
- Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Required to Complete:
1 x 2 Channel Radio
1 x Steering Servo
1 x 7.2 Volt Battery
1 x Mains Charger