In February 2007, after a full model change, Toyota released a full-sized American pick-up truck. It was the first time in Toyotas history that an All American Made pick-up truck was sold.
Precision molding has given us a truly accurate reproduction of the trucks imposing, dominant form.
Front grille and bumper are made of metal-plated parts for flashy and stylish look. Chassis features ladder frame with leaf rigid suspension. Loads of metal parts are appropriate for this heavy-duty truck.
3-step transmission enables gear changing even while running for realistic and satisfying R/C action. Great looking large size tires featuring bead lock rings willing and ready to take on any terrain.
- Accurately reproduced Double Cab Toyota Tundra body
- Durable ladder frame chassis
- Mid-mounted 3-speed transmission
- Propeller shafts and slipper clutch
- Type 540 motor
- Full-time 4WD
- Lockable differential
- Newly designed chrome plated wheels with bead lock rings
- Side-block tires
- Supplied with option parts allowing the body to be raised
- 2 Snow boards and a roof rack are included
- Required to Complete:
1 x 4 Channel Radio
1 x Steering Servo
1 x 7.2 Volt Battery
1 x Mains Charger
- 1 x Electronic Speed