The Tamiya R/C Super Hotshot 2012 Model Kit is a 1/10 scale racing buggy in the Tamiya radio control rc buggy collection.
The Super Shot, which was originally released in 1986 is now available again as the re-named Super Hotshot.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The chassis features the same basic layout as the original 1986 release including the shaft-driven 4WD drive-train.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 4 oil filled dampers.
- Chassis under guard offers chassis protection.
- Included spiked tires are mounted on gold-plated wheels.
- Polycarbonate body and rear wing included.
- Full ball bearing specification included.
- Tamiya GT-Tuned Motor (25T) included.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS paints for body