This is a CR-01 Rock Crawling chassis which has been outfitted with a modified Stadium Blitzer body. The CR-01 Chassis features a 4-link suspension with a number of features that enable driving on extremely bumpy and uneven terrain.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The body of the car is based upon a Tamiya classic, the Stadium Blitzer, which has been modified, featuring an updated colour scheme and brand new marking stickers to herald the arrival of this fresh face.
- The shaft driven chassis features a compact planetary gearbox which transfers power to the wheels, and is
- small enough to enable a lower centre of gravity.
- The CR-01 chassis’ supreme climbing ability stems from the rigid 4-link suspension with front/rear tabilizers. It is fitted with push rod-actuated oil dampers, with coil springs to act as tension springs.
- Front and rear 3-bevel differentials are lockable to provide even better traction off-road.
- Tyres with side tread patterns provide further-enhanced grip.
- Type 540 motor included. Electronic Speed Control not included.
Required to complete:
1 x 2 Channel Radio
1 x Steering Servo
1 x ESC (Speed Controller)
1 x 7.2v Ni-MH Battery
1 x Mains Charger