The Tamiya Tractor Truck Multi Function Unit is suitable for use with any Tamiya radio controlled truck. Tamiya presents incredible sound and action options for any 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck with the all R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit.
This system, when mounted on the truck is located inside the cabin with speaker to the front and the MFC-01 unit to the rear. The control unit is mounted inside the left tool box for easy access.
A 4-channel R/C system activates all functions By using your transmitter sticks and the trims you can control the truck movements (forward/backward running and turns), horn, headlights, position lamps, roof lamps and speed indicators. You can also activate the back lamp, tail lamps and blinkers/hazard lamps as well as engine revving.
20 LED for 9 light functions. All lamps employed with the multi function unit are high brightness type LED. They are employed to reproduce headlights, position lamps, roof lamps, speed indicators, fog lamps, back lamp, tail lamps and blinkers/hazard lamps, which can be turned on/off with the transmitter.
- White LED: Headlights, Fog lamps, Position lamps, and Back lamp
- Orange LED: Roof lamps, Blinkers, Hazard lamps, and Speed indicators
- Red LED: Tail lamps
24 Radio-Controlled Sound Effects The multi function unit offers 24 radio-controlled sounds that have been digitally recorded from an actual tractor truck. The R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit is capable of the following functions:
- Engine: Engine starter, Idling, Revving, Running with semi-trailer, Running without semi-trailer, and Engine stop
- Air: Air dryer, Up-shifting, Down-shifting, Air discharging 1, Air discharging 2, Short horn, Continuous horn, and Parking brake
- Electric Sounds: Alarm 1, Alarm 2, Turn signal 1, Turn signal 2, Hazard, and Back alarm
- Exhaust: brake Exhaust brake
- Brakes: Brakes
- Coupler: Coupler attachment, Coupler detachment
Model: 56511 Tractor Truck Multi Function Unit