The Tamiya Thunder Shot 2022 is a 1/10 RC Buggy in the Tamiya Radio Control Cars ranges.
Durable chassis features motor mounted amidships, which powers all four wheels via a shaft drive system. The simple, yet effective, suspension is made up of upper I-arms and lower H-arms for an efficient double wishbone setup. CVA oil dampers at all four corners help absorb shocks from rough terrain while differential gears in the front and rear gearboxes help put the power to the ground smoothly.
• Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 139mm.
• The chassis consists of a tough bathtub frame plus front and rear gearboxes with suspension attached.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil dampers for a superior ride, and a front stabilizer for a firm setup.
• A new aluminum motor mount gives improved rigidity.
• Front and rear sealed differentials are die-cast 3-bevel types for superior handling feel.
• Adjusters in the 3-piece steering tie-rod setup to alter toe.
• Body is molded in polycarbonate and pre-painted red. Just apply stickers to complete it.
• Includes 540-type motor.
• Includes ESC (electronic speed control)
Required to Complete:
1 x 2 Channel Radio
1 x Steering Servo
1 x 7.2 Volt Battery
1 x Mains Charger