The Tamiya RC Plasma Edge II Buggy is the first off-road buggy to be released on the new TT-02B chassis platform. The 4WD TT-02B is based on the TT-02 entry level multi-purpose platform designed to be easy to assemble for first time R/C kit builders.
This is an updated version of the classic Plasma Edge buggy body. It features new stickers and a tweaked body design. It is mounted on the easy-to-build and maintenance TT-02B chassis. The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as its base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance.
Of course, it retains the TT-02’s excellent drivability and ease of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model’s durability.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Bathtub-type frame features longitudinally-placed battery and R/C mechanism placed flat for a low center of gravity.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers, and is combined with high-grip spiked tires to give excellent traction.
- Front and rear gearboxes have differentials to ensure smooth cornering.
- Includes RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor.
- A wide range of option parts are available to customize the chassis.
Required to Complete:
1 x 2 Channel Radio
1 x Steering Servo
1 x 7.2 Volt Battery
1 x Mains Charger