The Tamiya 1/10 RC Landfreeder Quadtrack (TT-02FT) Radio Control Model Kit
Tamiya is delighted to welcome the Landfreeder Quadtrack to the world of R/C. This model uses a new variant of the TT-02 chassis with three-sided track units instead of the wheels: the result is awesome traction, even on rough terrain. CR-Tuned motor is included as the kit-standard motor.
The body is molded in polycarbonate, pre-painted Black (PS-5) with Smoke (PS-31) windows.
Track units are attached to suspension arms via plates, and each features a sprocket and four rollers.
Tracks require assembly from links, and offer efficient traction. Two types of link (standard and grouser) are included.
Each track unit pivots on a point at the top of its roller arm. The sprung third roller further enhances your ride.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 425, width: 247mm.
- The Landfreeder body comes moulded in polycarbonate, pre-painted Black (PS-5) with Smoke (PS-31) windows. Separate plated parts recreate grille cover, fog lamps and roll bar.
- The TT-02FT is a variant of the TT-02, with four tracks on its suspension.
- Each of the three-sided track units is 39.3mm in width and has a contact area of 60mm length. Tracks require assembly from links, and offer efficient traction.
- Two types of elastomer track link (standard and grouser) are included for setup options.
- Track units are attached to suspension arms via plates, and each features a sprocket and four rollers. The third roller is sprung to further enhance performance.
- Polycarbonate chassis cover and wheel well liners give protection from dust and dirt encountered off-road.
- TT-02 four-bevel differentials and identical suspension arms are used.
Part Number: 58690
Motor Type: Brushed
Surface Type: Off-Road
Assembly Type: Un-Assembled (Kit)
Required to Complete:
Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery