The Tamiya Ford Zakspeed Turbo Capri Gr.5 Wurth re-release:
The Ford Zakspeed Turbo Capri Gr.5 Würth rejoins the selection of iconic sports and race cars offered on the easy to assemble TT-02 chassis.
The car was the result of the tie-up between the legendary Zakspeed racing team and Ford. It achieved excellent results throughout its racing career, the highlight being in the 1981 season in which it blew away its rivals.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from.
The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The model’s polycarbonate body accurately recreates that of the real racing car including the massive Racing wheel arches.
- The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 is a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis.
- A wide range of option parts are becoming available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis machines.
- The kit includes decorative and masking stickers.
- Tires feature realistic tread patterns.
- Includes High speed RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor.
- Includes ESC (Electronic Speed Controller)
Required to complete:
1 x 2 Channel Radio
1 x Steering Servo
1 x 7.2v Ni-MH Battery
1 x Mains Charger
1 x Electric Speed Controller ‘ESC’
We have a number of ready to run packages available which include battery, charger and handset. Please ‘click here’ to view.