Tamiya is pleased to present a new model revisited in collaboration with Jun Watanabe Blockhead motors.
The model is based on the 58062 1/10 R / C Hotshot II released in 1987 and is revised for a new look like the 58695 “1/10 R / C Wild One Off-Road Blockhead Motors” model .
It has a new livery thanks to dedicated stickers. Jun Watanabe group deals with stickers, clothing and customizations of Tamiya buggy models from the 80s, also taking part in the design of fashion, music and skateboard projects to expand the horizons of R / C cars.
Customized Hotshot II
The Hotshot II debuted in 1987, a follow up to the Hotshot, our wildly popular first-ever shaft driven 4WD buggy. Now, the Hotshot II makes a re-appearance with various tweaks added by the famous Japanese designer Mr. Jun Watanabe. It features an overhauled color scheme of brilliant blue (body and wing are pre-painted in this color, and pre-cut), with a prominent white stripe. The driver figure position has also been reevaluated, while the upper deck and roll cage are new components, bringing the driver up to a more realistic location. Guards and car number plates were also designed by Watanabe, while the motor has a dedicated sticker.
Shaft Driven 4WD Chassis
Based upon the original Hotshot II design, this shaft driven 4WD chassis has sealed gearboxes and differentials front and rear and gives an intuitive drive. The front of the four-wheel double wishbone suspension employs a monoshock setup, with two dampers at the rear (all are CVA oil dampers molded in yellow), while metal plated parts such as uprights and wheels give the model a realistic look. The latter are shod with hybrid oval block/pin spike low-profile tires.
- This is a 1/10 scale R / C mounting kit. Length: 390mm, width: 235mm, height: 150mm.
- Polycarbonate body (0.7 mm thick) of the Hotshot II is pre-cut and pre-painted in bright blue.
- The new roll-bar is positioned higher to ensure a raised pilot position for greater realism. To achieve this, the upper frame is also updated.
- Uprights and wheels are plated in matte metal.
- Includes new sticker set designed by Jun Watanabe’s brand “BLOCKHEAD MOTORS”.
- Also included are number plates, light holders, side plates, window grilles and dummy antenna.
- The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses transverse oil shock absorbers on the front axle and double shock absorbers on the rear axle.
- Includes 540 motor, R / C system sold separately.
Required to Complete:
1 x 2 Channel Radio
1 x Steering Servo
1 x 7.2 Volt Battery
1 x Mains Charger
1 x Poly-carbonate Paint
1 x ESC