SPECIAL OFFER! FREE & FAST POSTAGE ON THIS TAMIYA BUNDLE!!*
THIS KIT INCLUDES UPGRADED 3300MAH BATTERY, FAST MAINS CHARGER and SUPER STRENGTH METAL GEARED SERVO!
- This R/C model assembly kit recreates the classic Ford Escort Mk.II in rally racing form. It was a RAC Rally Champion from 1975-1979. The pre-painted body sits on top the Tamiya MF-01X chassis that is capable both on asphalt and flat dirt surfaces.MF-01X – Compact 4WD At Home on a Range of Surfaces
Based around a tough monocoque frame with integrated gearboxes, this compact 4WD chassis gives a thrilling drive whether you take it on road or flat dirt surfaces. It features a rear-mounted motor, with gear-driven rear wheels and a propeller shaft taking power to the front. Both front and rear gearboxes have differential gears. The battery pack location in the chassis center secures excellent balance, while 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs friction dampers. Rally Block tires with width/diameter of 27/69mm are also included.
Bundle includes everything you need to get going including:
1 x Ford Escort Rally Kit
1 x 2 Channel 2.4GHz RC Wheel Radio (Transmitter, Receiver)
1 x 15KG Metal Geared Steering Servo (4 times stronger than standard servos!)
1 x 7.2v 3300mAh Upgrade Battery
1 x Fusion NX84 Fast Mains Charger
4 x AA Batteries
Please note this is in kit form and will require assembling
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 414mm, wheelbase: 239mm (L).
- Polycarbonate body pre-painted in White.
- Separately molded plastic components are included to recreate bumper, side mirrors and fog lamps.
- Polycarbonate front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold Tamiya 5mm LEDs.
- Stickers are included to recreate blue livery sections, sponsor logos and more.
- The MF-01X is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Power from the rear mounted motor is transmitted by gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front. The chassis can be converted to S and M wheelbases with separately sold propeller shafts.
- A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis.
- Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor included.
- Includes ESC (electronic speed control)