SPECIAL OFFER! FREE & FAST POSTAGE ON THIS TAMIYA BUNDLE!!*
THIS KIT INCLUDES UPGRADED 3300MAH BATTERY, FAST MAINS CHARGER and SUPER STRENGTH METAL GEARED SERVO!
Bundle includes everything you need to get going including:
1 x Ford Escort Kit
1 x 2 Channel 2.4GHz RC Wheel Radio (Transmitter, Receiver)
1 x 15KG Metal Geared Steering Servo (4 x Stronger than Standard Servos!)
1 x 7.2v 3300mAh Upgrade Battery
1 x Fusion NX84 Fast Mains Charger
4 x AA Batteries
Please note this is in kit form and will require assembling
Street Version of Rally Car
This R/C model assembly kit recreates a 3-door hatchback Ford Escort Mk.6 with customizations such as blister fenders, front spoiler and rear wing. The powerful form is captured by a polycarbonate body which is based on the efficient shaft-driven 4WD of the TT-02 chassis.
Features a polycarbonate body. Stickers are also included.
Separate parts are included for side mirrors and rear wing. Stickers and masking stickers are also included.
The TT-02 chassis is a highly versatile shaft-driven 4WD unit, based around a durable bathtub.
This is a special custom (street spec) version of the 1998 Ford Escort, which was most recently released as a WRC car in 2004 (Item 58335). The body depicts the Ford Escort as a customized street version of the WRC car, and is based upon the TT-02 chassis.
The actual car was powered by an inline-4 2-liter engine offering 300PS and 50Kgm of torque
Features a polycarbonate body, which is unpainted Stickers are also included
Separate parts are included for side mirrors and rear wing. Stickers and masking stickers are also included
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 425mm, width: 189mm, height: 145mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Features a 1.0mm polycarbonate body, and includes clear body Separate parts are included for side mirrors and rear wing.
- Dish-type wheels (previously used on Item 58257, etc.) are moulded in white ABS plastic, and paired with treaded Street tyres.
- Stickers and masking stickers for use in the paint job are also included.
- The TT-02 chassis is a highly versatile shaft-driven 4WD unit, based around a durable bathtub.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension has identical arm and upright parts for ease of maintenance.
- Suspension can be set with higher Ground Clearance for Rally stage spec
- A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to customize your chassis
- All new TBLE-04S Electronic Speed Control
- Torque Tuned Electric Motor