The latest addition to Tamiya’s 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck series is the MAN TGX 26.540 6×4 XLX. This impressive truck, which made its debut at the 2007 European Transport Road Show in Amsterdam, was the winner of the 2008 Truck of the Year award. It features two rear axles which assist in the carrying of heavy loads over long distances. It is powered by an in-line 6 cylinder 12.4 liter turbocharged diesel engine which meets the stringent Euro 5 emissions standards to make it more environmentally friendly.
- This is a 1/14 R/C assembly model kit of the MAN TGX 26.540 6×4 XLX tractor truck.
- The model features a metal ladder frame with the motor and transmission positioned in
- The front and two rear axles just like the actual vehicle.
- Providing the model with greater scale realism are the accurately reproduced exhaust
- Cover, side mirrors, and step plates.
- The model also features a detailed cabin interior.
- Metal front and rear leaf spring suspension.
- The 3-gear transmission (gear shifting) can be operated via transmitter.
- Multi Function Unit not included.
- Transmitter, Battery pack and Charger required separately
- Length: 526mm
- Width: 193
- Height: 301mm
- Wheelbase: 237+103mm.