12V Sealed Lead Acid Battery
The NX 1.2-12 General Purpose FR is a maintenance-free sealed lead acid battery which offers excellent performance in float charge. This 12V sealed lead acid battery is suitable for a wide range of general purpose and industrial applications such as energy storage, alarm systems, emergency power and emergency lighting.
Manufactured to the highest quality standards, the NX 12V sealed lead acid battery’s AGM separators improve reliability and extend battery life. This 12V lead acid battery meets the requirements of leading manufacturers.
The NX 1.2-12 sealed lead acid battery is also suitable for non-intensive, low current cyclic use.
We recommend the NX Cyclic range for more intensive cyclic use.
– Nominal capacity: 12V 1.2Ah/C20
– Terminals: F4.8 (Faston 4.8mm)
– Flame retardant casing: UL94 V-0
Features and Benefits
– Sealed lead acid battery with high-quality AGM separators for guaranteed performance
– Long life in float charge: Up to 5 years (at 20°C)
– Lead-calcium alloy grids for low self-discharge and longer life.
– Can be installed and operated in any orientation (except permanently inverted)
– General purpose
– Energy storage
– Alarm and security
– Electronic devices and equipment
– Emergency power (UPS)
– Emergency lighting
– Small inverters
– Railway and plane signalling
Maintenance-free sealed lead acid battery
UL94HB battery casing
This sealed lead acid battery uses Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology. AGM technology relies on the use of fibreglass mat between lead plates which absorbs the sulphuric acid, making the battery spill-proof. AGM batteries offer many advantages over standard flooded batteries including improved efficiency and lower self-discharge.
Please charge the battery upon reception and before the first use in order to ensure the best possible performance. Our products are stored in our warehouse which is equipped with a charging area to guarantee you optimum quality.
As part of our ISO 9001 quality procedure, quality control tests are frequently carried out on all our products.
- Brand : NX
- Technology : Valve-Regulated Lead-Acid Absorbent Glass Mat
- Voltage : 12V
- Minimum capacity : 1,2Ah
- Dimensions : 97mm (L) x 43mm (W) x 58mm (H)
- Terminals : F4.8 (Faston 4.8mm)
- Lifespan : 5 years max. (at 20°C)
- Applications : Alarm, Security, Medical, Telecom, UPS