F-14 Navy is a universal radio system with Navy Twin Stick included in tray-type design from the successful and proven F-series and features 5 option wells for individual assembly.
The transmitter can be expanded to 16 functions (8 channels), and with optional modules such as Multi-Switch, Multi-Prop, Multi-Switch-Prop for demanding applications.
• Multi-Switch, Multi-Prop or Multi-Switch-Prop channel expansion to 5 prop + 48 multi-channels = 106 Functions
• 5 options for Multi-Module with 8 control switches
• Servo reverse and programmable sequence of control functions.
• Large battery compartment for batteries up to 3500 mAh = over 14 hours of operating time.
• 1-point attachment lug for neckstrap; transmitter can also Senderpult used.
1x F-14 Navy Transmitter
1x R118F Receiver
1x S 3003 Servo
1x Servo accessory bag
1x Switch harness.
1x Pair of crystals
1 x 9.6 Volt Transmitter Pack
1 x Tx/Rx Charger
Fully Tested and working well
Comes with part packaging and full instructions
P-RT1600: 3 Position channel switch
P-RT1511: Multi-Switch module
P-RT1512: Multi-Prop module
P-MSD8369: Multi-Switch 16 Decoder
P-MSM8084: Multi-Switch 16 Module
P-MSM8444: Mono-Switch Memory
P-MSPD8370: Multi-Switch-Prop 12+2 Decoder
P-MSPM8101: Multi-Switch-Prop 12+2 Module
O-8EN2000AAWF: TX Battery 9,6V 2000mAh Eneloop
O-XLD364-0600F: Futaba RX charging lead
P-FBC30D/4: Futaba Tx/Rx NiCad/Ni-MH Chgr 120/600mA
P-TFRT1564: Twin Boat Stick