The new Radio Link T8FB 8 channel radio set replacing our very popular Radio Link T4U set!
– Compatible with model boats, rc cars, helicopters, fixed wings, glider and multicopter
– Includes 8 channel receiver
– Up to 1km range
– S-BUS, PPM and PWM signal output at the same time
– Includes hardware to add auto-centering for the left (throttle) joystick
The RadioLink T8FB 2.4GHz 8CH Transmitter w/ R8EH 8CH Receiver can be used with helicopters, fixed wings, gliders and multi-copters. It can control your UAV at more than 1000 meters air, the actual control distance depends on the flying environment.
– Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band?2400MHz~2483.5MHz?
– Modulation mode: GFSK
– Channel bandwidth: 400KHz
– Band width?1200KHz
– Spread spectrum: FHSS
– Adjacent channel rejection: >36dBM
– Transmitter power: <100mW (20dBM)
– Sensitivity: -104dBM
– Speed rate?38kbps
– PWM output: 1.0ms~2.0ms
– Section precision: 2000, 0.5us per section
– Cycle:15 ms/per frame
– Radio T8FB operating voltage: 4.8V~18V
– Radio T8FB operating current: <110mA
– Receiver R8EH operating voltage: 4.6~10V
– Receiver R8EH operating current: <30m