Model Technics uses carefully engineered ingredients and standards:
- Methanol – (CH3OH) 99.85% pure. Produced to BSENISO 9002 standard and IMPCA spec and contains less than 0.05% water.
- NitroMethane – (CH3NO2) 99.95% pure. The best commercially available spec. Does not contain the carcinogen 2-Nitropropane.
- Anti-foaming – An Anti-Foaming agent is added to fuels.
- EDL – A synthetic oil developed by Model Technics in 1980 and still under continuous development. Considered to be at the front of synthetic oil technology.
- Filtration – After mixing fuels are pressure filtered to 1 micron.
- Castor Oil – (Ricinoleic acid to chemists) Each batch is tested by Model Technics before acceptance. As castor oil is a natural product there are always variations.
- Klotz Oils – The leading producer of model engine oils in USA. Super Techniplate contains 20% Castor oil while Regular Techniplate is a pure synthetic.
- ML70 – Produced by G-Max in England, formulated in the early 70s.
- Iso Propyl Nitrate – Ignition improver for diesel fuels. In world-wide short supply. A must for diesel fuels.
- Safety – Legal child resistant closures are fitted to all polys.
SICAL additive provides:
- Uncritical needle settings
- Reduced head temperatures
- Consistent smooth running
- Noticeable power increase
- Prolonged peak power runs
- Smooth reliable tickover
- Strong dependable pick-up
- Minimal varnish and carbon
- Superb corrosion protection
- Extremely long engine life