Lucky FF918C Fish Finder with Coloured Screen!
This model comes with the large base, upgraded sonar & battery box with switch. All needed to work with the lake reaper & other bait boats!
(PLEASE NOTE) There are many versions of this FF918C fish finder online. However these do not come with the large base (so you can sit the screen anywhere) or come with the battery box and switch so you can power with 8 x AA batteries inside the boat instead of a large & heavy lead acid battery!
There are a lot of cheaper lucky ff918c fish finders available but these do not come with the correct shaped sensor to fit underneath the lake reaper bait boat. Most have a yellow or black sensor, normally iron shaped which you have to attach to the side or back of the bait boat. For the best fit, this is the best fish finder available for the lake reaper.
We have made sure this fish finder comes with everything you need to work with the lake reaper and other bait boats!
Brand new wireless portable fish finder package, suitable to use with any bait boat on today’s market. This fish finder can be used in any fishing environment and is fantastic for detecting the location of fish, depth and bottom contour of the water.
Ideal for the lake reaper bait boat
this is the fish finder fitted in the latest lake reaper with fish finder model
This fish finder has a massive 300 meter range and offers the unique advantage in that it can be easily attached to any bait boat.it features a large 3″ colour lcd screen fitted to a portable base!
Supplied in package:
Colour screen fish finder with portable base
300m wireless signal box
antenna to attach to signal box
8 x AA battery box with switch
Alternative battery cables
Simple menu navigation.
Sensitivity setting to control the amount of detail displayed on the screen.
Automatic and manual depth range setting.
Zoom feature. Auto zoom setting to magnify the area around the bottom.
Depth alarm. Alarm will sound in conjunction with the settings you make.
Fish alarm and large / medium fish id.
Unit settings. (metres or feet, fahrenheit and celsius )
Bottom view settings.
1) Display: high contrast fstn lcdin colour 160v x 132h
2) Operating frequency: 200 khz
3) Sonar coverage 45 degrees
4) Depth capability max / min: 328 feet or 100 metres : 2 feet / 0.7 metres
5) Wireless operating range: up to 300 metres or 980 feet
6) Temperature sensor included in transducer. Fahrenheit and celsius
7) Operational temperature: from -10c to 50c (14f to 122 f)
8) Power : 10 to 20 v dc / 8 aaa alkaline battery
9) Operational wireless frequency 433.92 mhz
10) Built in memory stores sonar setting when the unit is turned off.