16T6 aluminum alloy that guarantees high rigidity. Each component of the car has been updated to match a modern power system, such as the 48-pitch gear for improved efficiency and precision gear ratio setting. The recreated Optima Mid also features adjustable belt tension using a tensioner not available at the time, ultimately achieving a smooth drive with minimal loss. Furthermore, equipment from the Turbo Optima Mid such as the FRP front and rear shock stays, and countersunk main chassis have also been incorporated into this model. The racy form of the original Optima Mid body design is faithfully reproduced in line with the popular vintage series. Experience the driving spirit of the Optima Mid incorporating the state-of-the-art mechanics from the past that cannot be matched by anything today.
- The 10th model in the Kyosho vintage series. The popular 4WD buggy that made a brilliant world championship debut has been updated in modern style.
- Recreation of the model that dominated the electric racing buggy scene in the 1980’s. Updated to match modern R/C electronics and power systems.
- Belt-type 4WD system delivers excellent drive efficiency and stability, even on roads with low grip. Demonstrates superior driving performance on modern circuits.
- 48-pitch pinion and 82T spur gear, corresponds with the existing Ultima RB7. Optional settings for 78T / 80T spur gears can also be used.
- Equipped with reinforced slipper clutch to support powerful brushless motors. Settings can be adjusted by exchanging with the Ultima RB slipper sheet.
- Battery holder is compatible with various battery types. Includes hook-and-loop fastener with KYOSHO logo.
- New wheels recreate the original Optima Mid design and include the same tires as the Turbo Optima for excellent grip.
- Reinforced nylon rear wing shared with the Javelin, balances flexibility and strength. Three mounting angles provide setting options.
- Blister packaging replicates the original packaging style to recreate the same satisfying experience.
- Wide range of optional parts are available for tuning and upgrades. More than just a recreation of the 1980’s original, this model can be enjoyed like any other high-performance modern equivalent.
Kyosho Optima Mid 2022 Tech Spec:
- Length 375mm
- Width 244mm
- Height 142mm
- Wheelbase 255mm
- Tread (F/R) 208mm
- Weight approx1,600g(with 7.2V4000 LiPo)
- Tires (F/R) φ82×36mm
- Motor 540 class size (sold separately)
- Gear ratio 8.28：1
Kyosho Optima Mid 2022 Kit Contents:
- Kit chassis
- Wheel (white)
- Clear body
- Wing (white)
- Mask sheet
- hexagon wrench
- Cross wrench
- Shock wrench
- Shock oil
Kyosho Optima Mid 2022 Requires for Operation:
- 2 channel R/C system
- Battery for chassis（7.4V Ni-MH battery or 7.4V Li-Po battery）
- Charger for battery for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter
- Brand: Kyosho
- Part No: K.30622
- Barcode: 4548565415434
- Scale: 1:10
- Vehicle Type: Buggy
- Power Source: Electric – No Motor
- Surface Type: Off Road
- Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
PLEASE NOTE, THIS ITEM DOES NOT COME WITH BATTERY AS SHOWN IN IMAGES.