Joysway Dragon Force 65 Radio Controlled Yacht V6 RTR 2.4GHz
The DragonForce 65 has undergone a major transformation to bring the quality and appearance up the high standard set by its bigger brother the DragonFlite 95, without affecting the competitiveness of previous versions. New tooling for the hull sees an increase in hull strength (retaining the same shape and weight). Key rig fittings, the Gooseneck, Compression Strut, Masthead Fitting and Jib Boom front end fittings are new designs for maximum efficiency and easier assembly. The sails are now made from 50 micron Mylar film in a clean new style. The digital rudder servo also gets a 10% boost in torque and improved electronics. To complete the upgrade, the RTR version now comes with a full sized 2.4Ghz transmitter with travel adjustment for both the rudder and sails. This truly is a stunning and race winning boat – straight out of the box!
The Dragon Force can be on the water and ready to sail within 30 minutes of purchasing.
- Fully painted, moulded plastic hull.
- 50 micron Mylar film racing sails with printed flow stripes and logo.
- Carbonfibre mast and boom tubes.
- Extruded aluminium keel with zinc alloy ballast bulb.
- Metal geared rudder servo and fast, powerful sail winch.
Display stand (moulded plastic and glassfibre tubes).
Check out the DragonForce community online at www.DragonForce65.com.
- Hull Material: Moulded Plastic with Painted Finish.
- Mast Height: 1338mm (52.7″).
- Sail Area (Overall): 1460cm² (226 in²).
- Sail Area (Jib): 766cm (118.7 in²).
- Sail Area (Main): 2226cm (345 in²).
- Length: 650mm.
- Height: 1338mm.
- Radio System: 4 Channel 2.4GHz Included.