The new Version 2 Model available from 2022 onwards!
The new V2 Dragon flite 95 is the next logical step in providing a high performance, competition yacht at a fraction of the price of normal models in the 1 metre class. This yacht is unique in concept from nearly every aspect. The sleek and narrow hull is designed to cut through the water with minimum drag. The fin is moulded from ultra-rigid carbon fibre to provide the correct balance of low drag and high strength. Above deck, the entire sail rig has been optimised through careful testing for both area & shape and the sails are made from durable Mylar with all necessary re-inforcements. The unusual ‘kick’ in the main boom is designed to prevent it dragging in the water at extreme lean angles.
The kit includes a high power sail servo and a metal-geared servo for steering.
Join the new yacht racing revolution with the Dragonflite 95.
Length: 950 mm
Width: 125 mm
Rig Height: 1050 mm
Overall Height: 1470 mm
RTR Total Weight: 2000g (Batteries not included)
Sail Area (Mainsail): 2314 cm2
Sail Area (Jib): 1422 cm2
Sail Area (Overall): 3736 cm2
Hull Material: Molded plastic with painted finish and logo sticker
- Fully Painted, Moulded Plastic Hull
- 50 micron mylar film racing sails with painted flow stripes and logo
- Moulded carbonfibre keel with zinc ballast bulb
- Metal geared digital rudder servo
- New Digital DF Racing sailwinch servo for more accurate sail control
- 2.4G 4CH digital proportional transmitter ( for RTR only)
- 2.4G 4CH receiver (for RTR only)
- Display stand with laydown function (Moulded plastic and glassfibre tubes)
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE
- 4pcs of AA Alkaline batteries for Transmitter (Not included)
4pcs of AA Alkaline batteries for Receiver (Not included)