The Hobby Engine Southampton Tug Boat is a radio control boat in the Hobby Engine RC Boats range operating on 2.4Ghz.
Scaled down to the smallest detail the ‘Southampton’ is a beautiful re-creation of those workhorses of ocean boats, the Tug.
Features of this RC Boat include real rubber scale tyres around the outside, finely detailed cabin area, scale paint scheme and authentic style twin propellers for those high torque pulls. Never before has so much detail been available in a ready-to-run model.
Even seasoned scale builders would find this model hard to beat.
- Control room with light operated from handset
- Navigation lights controlled from the handset
- Fog Horn controlled from the handset
- Full-Function Digital Proportional 2.4Ghz
- String and 22 rubber tyres
- Dimensions: 560 x 195 x 420mm
- 7.2V 800mAh Ni-mh battery included
- Running time up to 20 mins
- High scale finish and detailing
- Electronic speed control, works like a real tugboat
- Metal propeller and rudder
- Digital proportional speed
- Full function
- 2x 280 Motors
- AC 9V/200mA charger included
- Stand included
- Length 560mm
- Width 195mm
- Height 420mm
- Scale 1/36
- 120m Range
Needed to complete? 8 AA Batteries for the handset.