HOBBY ENGINE 2A6 LEOPARD TANK
The Hobby Engine Leopard 2A6 tank is a full functioning radio control 1/16 scale version of the canon battle tank. The highly detailed Leopard 2A5 Tank can fire a 3cm long bomb-shaped bullet at a target up to 3 meters away. Made by Hobby Engine the Leopard 2A5 Tank even has working cannon sight red light (on top of the turret).
Fire the cannon and see the whole tank recoil backwards, just like the real thing! You can control all functions from the controller including moving the barrel up/down up to 20 degrees and includes machine gun sounds. The turret can rotate up to 340 degrees and you can drive the tank in a battle field forward/back/left/right.
The rc tank is even capable of climbing an incline of up to 35 degrees and can cover 60 meters in a minute on level ground.
It is ready to run out of the box and includes batteries and a charger. The Leopard 2A5 Tank is impressive, realistic andis perfect for fans of RC military vehicles with firing capabilities.
Hobby Engine 2A6 Leopard Tank Features:
- Ready to run out of the box
- Total function radio control
- Recoil cannon effect
- Highly detailed
- Working sight red light
- Maximum climb angle of 35 degrees
- Turret rotation of 340 degrees
- Barrel movement of 20 degrees
- Speed of 60 meters per minute
- Shoots 3cm long bomb-shaped bullets
- 4x bomb-shaped bullets included
- Firing range of 3 meters
- Machine gun sounds
- RC range of 100 feet (30 meters)
- Suitable for age 8 years and up
- Attractive window gift box
- L 60.0cm x H 22.0cm x W 24.5cm
- 7.2 volt 800Mah rechargeable battery
- Mains charger
- PP3 9 volt battery for handset
- 2.4 GHZ Radio