– ARTR (Almost Ready To Run)
– Realistic replica of a yacht study by the designer Jochen Kinder. The German planning firm of Joachim Kinder Designs, headquartered in Munich, presents a unique 72 ft flybridge motor yacht for Dubai Marine. The world premiere of the Joachim Kinder 72 ft motor yacht is planned for the Dubai International Boat Show 2012.
– The yacht has a large proportion of glass in the superstructure and in the hull; the boundaries between interior and exterior space melt away.
– The outer style of the 72 ft motor yacht is unique and elegant.
With large window segments and unusual design solutions.
– The hull paint scheme supports the powerful, dynamic form.
High-quality, first-class model with outstanding detailing.
Almost ready-to-run (ARTR) model
Superstructure made from laser-cut ABS parts
Details and small parts made from metal
Spray-painted hull and superstructure
Two built-in electric motors
Simple installation of the RC components
Scope of delivery: model, ship stand, small parts
Overall length, approx. 1007 mm
Beam, approx. 270 mm
Overall height approx. 500 mm
All-up weight, approx. 7000 g