– ARTR (Almost Ready To Run)
– Realistic replica of a Class VII submarine, officially called the Type VII. This was a construction series of German submarines in World War II. More of these submarines were produced than any other class
– More than 700 units were put into service.
– Type VII boots are characterised by their outboard mounted fuel bunkers or saddle tanks, which are located in the hull bulges along the sides of the vessel.
– Type VII submarines reached greater diving depths than any other submarine type built during the Second World War.
– High-quality, first-class model with outstanding detailing.
– Almost ready-to-run (ARTR) model
– GRP hull
– Fine detailing
– Paint-finished hull and superstructure
– Two built-in electric motors
– Built-in rudder system
– Simple installation of the RC components
– Scope of delivery: model, ship stand, small parts
Beam, approx. 150 mm
All-up weight, approx. 7500 g
Overall height approx. 290 mm
Overall length, approx. 1390 mm
Forward/reverse, continuously variable control