Serious nitro, competition performance and ‘Truck’ aggression without the mess and noise, that’s what the Maximus is all about! What’s more, it’s just about ready to run out of the box. All you need to add is a charger and some transmitter batteries.
Beware! This truck is seriously fast and can cover ground much faster than you may think. You will need to hone your driving skills to master the Maximus!
The high power, brushless, inrunner motor coupled to a durable 80A, fan-cooled ESC extracts maximum performance and fun from the included 2 x 2S cell 3200mAh Li-Po batteries wired into 4S. Enough to give event the most serious .21 nitro engine a run for its money! Keeping the motor cool is handled by the fully-finned, CNC-machined motor mount. The Maximus even has an electric fan to keep the motor cool, usually an option part on many cars.
But power isn’t everything. You need to transmit that power into the ground and this is where the Maximus scores yet again. You have 4WD through 3 differentials, metal gears in the differentials and metal drive shafts. The front hub carriers are aluminium for low unsprung weight and durability.Needless tio say, everything is fully ballraced for long life and minimum power loss. Grip is transmitted via large, tough wheels and chunky, all-terrain tyres. A tread pattern that works copes with just about any off-road surface.
The anodised, T6 3mm aluminium chassis has all the screws recessed to limit damage to the heads and the side protection plates for the radio are moulded in tough plastic to resist knocks over and over. The top spine again uses anodised aluminium and creates a really strong structure to resist bending in jumps and rough off-road driving.
Suspension is courtesy of snazzy, anodised, 16mm, oil-filled, metal shocks plus anti-roll bars both front and rear. Camber and toe-in can be adjusted on the front and camber only on the back. Shocks mount on the tough, anodised, aluminium shock towers and have optional mounting positions top and bottom.
Recommended chargers are the Sigma EQ Mini and Sigma EQ Eco plus a ‘Twins’ adaptor, so that you can charge both batteries at the same time.
A range of heavy-duty upgrade parts are available to really customise your Maximus.
• High power 80A fan-cooled electronic speed controller
• 2260KV Brushless motor
• Two 2-Cell 7.4V 3200mAh LiPo battery packs
• 2.4GHz Radio system with computer transmitter
• Alloy shock absorbers
• Machined steel differential gears
• 3 Differential 4WD system
• Front & rear universal driveshafts
• Front & rear sway bars
• All terrain tyres on Black spoke wheels
• Durable front & rear bumpers
• Metal geared steering servo
• Length: 517mm
• Height: 181mm (not including body)
• Width: 410mm
• Wheelbase: 350mm
• Weight: 3.5KG
• Ground Clearance: 49mm
• Radio System: 3 Channel 2.4GHz Computer Type
• Electric Motor: 2260KV Brushless Inrunner
• Electronic Speed Controller: 80A Brushless Fan Cooled
• Batteries: Two 2-Cell 7.4V 20C LiPo Stick Packs
• Servo: 9KG Metal Geared & Ballraced
In the Box
1 x Maximus 1/8th Truck
1 x 2.4GHz Handset
1 x 7.4v Li-Po Battery
Required to use
– Charger for Li-Po Battery
– 4 x AA Batteries for Handset