Model flying made easy
An attractive, ready to fly mini-trainer with 3-channel proportional radio control, 6-axis gyro stabilisation and 3 selectable flight modes
- 100% factory assembled and ready to fly.
- 2.4GHz 3-channel proportional control.
- Tough beginner-friendly EPO foam construction.
- Powerful and efficient brushed / geared motor.
- 6-axis gyro stabilization.
- High capacity 180mAh LiPo provides 8 – 10 minute flights.
- Easy and convenient USB charging.
- Three flight stability modes – Beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Perfect for small parks.
- Attractive light aircraft looks.
- High-lift wing section.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Aviator 400
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x USB charger
- 1x Spare propeller
- 1x 180mAh 1s Lipo
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
The heavier they are the harder they fall! It’s a fact, and with this in mind the light and versatile Sonik RC Aviator 400 makes perfect sense for anyone seeking a low cost, low commitment introduction to RC model flying. Your hobby budget will rarely return this much fun and performance for such a small investment, not to mention a level of sophistication that’ll have you wondering how we do it. So what’s the key to the Aviator 400 success? Well, let’s start with the light and resilient carbon-braced EPO airframe, the high-lift wing section and the New powerful brushed / geared motor. Crucial features that are joined by a rock-solid 2.4GHz 3-channel proportional radio system, turbulence-beating state-of-the-art 6-axis gyro stabilisation and a long-duration 180mAh LiPo that gives 8 to 10 minute flights. Wrap it all in a striking colour scheme and what you get is a good-looking all-season sportster that’s not only perfect for flying indoors and out but also suits wind conditions that see similar aircraft grounded. Beginners will love its simplicity, its durability and its forgiving flight characteristics. Experts, will delight in its versatility and its grab n go convenience. With a Aviator 400, there’s something for everyone.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Weight with Battery||40g||1.41oz|
|Preparation Time||1 hourmin|
|Battery||1S 180mAh LiPo|