It’s a one-of-a-kind fireboat — and it’s ready to hit the water just moments after it’s out of the box. It’s not just the only large-scale fireboat RTR available; it’s also the only one that offers such a broad range of fine detail with the ease of factory installation. There are working lights in the cabin and on the communications mast, rotating, working water cannon on deck and authentic detail everywhere else you look, too. It makes superb scale details easy to enjoy — and it’s so complete, all you add are batteries and a charger.
- Water cannon rotates 120° — and shoots a stream of water up to 10 feet.
- Bright, 10-piece LED lighting system
- Painted, joined fiberglass hull, deck and cabin.
- Comes out of the box with scale details already installed:
- Wire rope deck railing
- Ladders and staircases
- Water cannon with high-capacity pump
- Radar and radio mast
- Windows, searchlights and more
Finished, assembled fiberglass hull and deck
Tactic TTX490 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT transmitter
10-piece LED lighting system
Water-cooled, waterproof and LiPo-compatible 11.1V ESC
TR400 4-Channel 2.4GHz SLT receiver
Water pump, servos, linkages and drive system
- Length: 38 in (965 mm)
- Beam: 10.25 in (261 mm)
- Height: 17 in (432 mm)
- Weight: 8 lb (3.60 kg)
Required to complete: 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery, charger & (8) “AA” batteries.