We all feel the ocean’s pull. Soothe that yearning for the smell of salt spray and cry of gulls with the AquaCraft Atlantic II Harbor Tug. This exceptional watercraft is thoroughly detailed and arrives outfitted for instant outings. Drop in the LiPo battery of your choice and get out on the water immediately with a fully-trimmed red on black hull, 2.4GHz radio, pre-installed motor, working LED lights, and tons of scale detail in every inch. With runtimes of up to an hour with recommended batteries, the Atlantic II is the perfect way to spend an afternoon down by the lake.
- Cabin, nav, spot and mast lights add even more scale detail to this exceptional model.
- A protective rubber cap on the bow and rubber tires lining both sides of the boat enhance scale realism and cushion minor impacts.
- Real-life details – including fire extinguishers, life preservers, ladders, portholes and more – are factory-painted and installed for added authenticity.
- The multi-level cabin doubles as a hatch that provides fast, easy access to all onboard electronics. Adding the recommended 11.1V LiPo battery gives the Atlantic II the capacity it needs for up to a full hour of easy sailing.
- A large rudder and a 3-bladed brass propeller deliver smooth turns on command.
- Hull length: 30.3 in (768 mm)
- Beam: 10.5 in (267 mm)
- Height: 19.5 in (495 mm)
- Weight: 7.8 lb (3.5 kg)
The Atlantic II Tugboat includes:
- The Atlantic II Tugboat includes:
- Factory-finished fiberglass hull and superstructure with working LEDs & numerous scale details
- Tactic TTX490 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT Radio with servo reversing, TR400 receiver and TSX102 servo
- Factory-installed power system including:
- powerful 550-sized motor
- 30A brushed/brushless LiPo-ready ESC with stutter-bump feature, Deans® Ultra Plug® and bullet connectors
- Direct drive system
- 3-bladed brass propeller
- Wooden display stand
Required to use: 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery, charger & 6 “AA” batteries.