A two part, clear, general purpose epoxy. Better on more rigid materials. Useful for repair of autos, bikes, boats, golf clubs, skis and much more. May also be used as a metal filler and to restore rotten wood.
- Bonds: Acrylic, China, Fibreglass, Metal, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Glass
- Tensile Strength: 2500 psi
- Colour: Clear to light yellow
- Water resistant
- Handling Time: 30 Minutes
- Set Time: 30 Minutes
- Full Cure: 24 Hours
- Temperature Range: -60ÁF to 180ÁF
Caution: Irritation to eyes and skin. May cause sensitization by skin contact. Contains epoxy resin and polymercaptan hardener. In case of skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of contact with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. Call a physician. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show the container label. Use in well ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children.